2. ACCESSING OUR SITE 2.1 Access to our Sites is permitted on a temporary basis, and “We” reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. 2.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Sites, or our entire Sites, to users. If the need arises we may suspend access to our Sites, or discontinue it indefinitely. 2.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Sites. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED 5.1 Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. OUR LIABILITY 6.1 The material displayed on our Sites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: (a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by the applicable legislation. (b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. 6.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE 8.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. 8.2 Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. 8.3 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. 8.4 We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set below.
9. DISCLAIMERS 9.1 The Content on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically to this Site at any time and without notice. However, we make no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Site. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that this Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware and software, that the Site will be secure, that the errors will be fixed in the Site, that the server providing the Site is free of viruses or any other malware. 9.2 We make reasonable efforts for the maintenance and the availability of the content of the Site. However, the users accept that we are entitled to change and/ or interrupt temporarily or permanently all or part of the Site with or without prior notice to the users. We shall not bear any liability for any kind of damage (positive, negative, incidental, contractual or other) arising from the inability of accessing of the users to the Site, the interruption of all or parts of it, the delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor reception of service or loss of their content, the existence of any error. In any case, “We” reserve the right to interrupt at any time temporarily or permanently the operation of all or part of the Site for maintenance or upgrade or any other reason. 9.3 ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES NOR THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FAILURE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS SITE.
10. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY 10.1 YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
11. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES 11.1 You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. 11.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under applicable legislation. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately. 11.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. LINKS FROM OUR SITE 13.1 Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE 16.1 The intellectual property rights or other rights in any software that is made available for download from the Site (“Software”) belong to us or our suppliers/licensors. In order to access some of the information on this Site, you may have to enter into licenses with third party software providers. Your ability to access that information may depend on whether you have entered into such licenses. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software. We take no responsibility for arranging any such licenses. Do not install or use any Software unless you agree to such a license agreement. Where you download software from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
18. YOUR CONCERNS 18.1 If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact V Hotels Group – it(at)vhotels-group.com
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT 2.1 We may collect personal information about you when you use our website, and otherwise interact with us. The information we collect falls into three categories: (a) information you provide us; and (b) information we collect through automated methods, and (c) information we collect from other sources. 2.2 We may combine the information you provide us, with information that is collected through automated methods, and with information we receive from other sources. 2.3 We collect information you provide us. You may provide the following information to us: (a) Personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, date of birth and other contact information, when you register with our Website, log-in to Wi-Fi, or contact us by phone or through our online services; (b) Profile information, including products and services you like, or times you prefer to visit us; and (c) Other personal information you choose to give us when you interact with us. 2.4 We collect information through automated methods (a) We may use automated technology to collect information from your computer system or mobile device when you visit our restaurants, use our online services, or in-restaurant technology. Automated technology may include cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons. There is more information below about cookies and other technologies. 2.5 We may collect information about your: (a) Internet protocol (IP) address; (b) Computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type; (c) Advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers; (d) Referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application; (e) Online activity on other websites, applications, or social media; (f) Communications to us or regarding us on social media; and (g) Activity related to how you use our online services, such as the pages you visit on our sites or in our mobile apps. 2.6 We collect information from other sources we may collect information about you from other companies and organizations. We may also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.
3. TYPES OF CLIENTS’ PERSONAL DATA 3.1 We will ask you to fill the registration form during registration/check-in at our properties and provide us with certain information about yourself. We will also collect your Personal Data on various other occasions during your interaction with us and your stay at our hotels, including: (a) Booking a room with us; (b) Checking – in and paying; (c) Using the facilities of our hotels during your stay; (d) Lodging a request/complaint during your stay; (e) Participation in customer surveys; (f) Subscription to newsletters and other types of direct marketing communication; 3.2 In order to administer your accommodation at our hotel and to meet our obligations towards you, as a customer/guest of ours, we will collect the following information about you, including: (a) Contact details (for example, last name, first name, father’s name, telephone number, email, nationality, gender, place and date of birth, postal address, national identification number, tax identification number); (b) Information relating to your children (for example, first name, date of birth, age); (c) Information related to your reservation, stay or visit to a property; (d) Information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; (e) Transaction and billing information, such as your payment card number and other card information; (f) Guest preferences; (g) Marketing and communication preferences; (h) And other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you. 3.3 The information collected in relation to children and minors is limited to which can only be provided to us by their legal guardian and/or any person legally authorized to do so.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION 5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways: (a) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; (b) Meeting our obligations to our customers; (c) Managing the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests; (d) Managing your stay at the hotel (e) Improving our hotel service, especially processing your personal data in our customer marketing program in order to carry out marketing operations, understand better your wishes, adapt our products and services to better meet your requirements, customize commercial offers and the promotional messages we send to you, inform you of special offers and any new services of our hotels; (f) Managing our relationship with you as a customer before, during and after your stay, especially: developing statistics and carrying out reporting; identifying and managing preferences of our customers; directly communicating with you for marketing purposes (newsletters, promotions, hotel offers) satisfaction surveys; managing requests to unsubscribe from receiving communication from us; managing the data subjects’ requests with regard to the processing of their personal data; analyzing your Personal Data, in order to determine your interests and your customer profile, and to allow us to send you personalized offers (g) Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents). 5.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS 6.1 If you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us, you can later opt out by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing communications we send you. You can also opt out by contacting us at the address, phone number or email address below. If you do opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you about your transactions, any accounts you have with us, and any contests, competitions, prize draws or sweepstakes you have entered. Opting out of one form of communication does not mean you’ve opted out of other forms as well. For example, if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receiving marketing text messages if you’ve opted in to receiving them. 6.2 We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you give us permission to do so. When we give you notice, and you consent, we will share your Personal Data as you direct us to. 6.3 We keep your information for the length of time needed to carry out the purposes outlined in this privacy statement and to adhere to our policies on keeping records (unless a longer period is needed by law). 6.4 If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us at the address, phone number or email address below (see par. 14 below).
7. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA 7.1 The data that we collect from you shall not be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Union. 7.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
8. INFORMATION SECURITY 8.1 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA 12.1 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. 12.2 We may also have providers of other apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our online services, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, which may also use automated methods to collect information about how you use these features. These organizations may use your information in line with their own policies.